Look of the day "Black and Beige"









It`s such a pity that in the winter you can`t really see what people are wearing under their jackets. And so you can`t really see what I`m wearing here -.- But yesterday I went with my bf to Innsbruck and it was so cold I could not put my jacket off!! Under my jacket I was wearing a black cardigan  and a black top. I loved this combination of black and beige :D. The jacket actually didn`t truly match :D but it`s the only one I have that keeps me really, really warm!!!! I also had to wear something that keeps my legs warm so I chose thick tights and very warm shoes!!! I preferred shoes without heels so it was more comfortable and it looked casual with a fashionable "touch".  


Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger, Shoes: Vagabond, Cardigan: H&M, Top: Vintage, Bag: SCHUTZ, Sunglasses: Chili Beans, Scarf: H&M

Comments

  1. I drop a leave a response when I appreciate a article on a blog or if I
    have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion. It is triggered by the passion communicated in the post I browsed.
    And after this post "Look of the day "Black and Beige"".
    I was excited enough to drop a thought :-P I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.
    Could it be just me or do a few of the responses come across like left by
    brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing
    at other social sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Would you list every one of your social pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
    or linkedin profile?

    My website :: ballet cannot (http://batjokes.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath