What to wear on New Year`s Eve









I`m sure many of you are thinking (like me) since the beginning of December about what to dress on Christmas and New Year`s Eve. My dress code for New Year`s Eve: dress, blazer, high heels aaaaand of course, last but not least..... SEQUINS!!! 
I found these really amazing pieces!!! I totally felt in love with this blazer because of it`s back side. The blue dress with black-sequins-stars fits perfectly to the black blazer. I would combine the black sequins bag to it. Since the dress isn`t full of sequins you needn`t be scare of using sequins accessories ;)
Outfit number 2 would be the black dress, golden sequins jacket and the golden bag. Of course both with high heels ;)!!! If you dress a piece full of sequins (like this jacket) I would keep the accessories simple.....


I`m going to dress my lovely MANGO dress, which you can see HERE




Dresses, bag, jacket: MANGO; blazer: Topshop, golden bag: ZARA 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2