DIY: "Lurex Shoulders"



You need: 
Você precisa:


1) (H&M) basic black top
1) top básico (Renner) 


2) shoulder pads
2) ombreiras


3) Lurex material (I took an old top that didn`t fit me anymore)
3) tecido brilhoso (eu usei um top velho)


Part the shoulder pads in the half and mark the line with pins
Divide a ombreira e marca a metade com agulhas 


Sew a line in a contrastive  color
Costura uma linha em uma cor em contraste com essa da suas ombreiras


Cut two pieces with the form of the shoulder pads
Corta dois pedaços com mais ou menos a forma das ombreiras



Turn top inside out 
Vira o top de lado avesso



Line pad up with stitching 


Take one lurex-piece and stitch it on the shoulder pad and the top
Fixa um pedaço de tecido com agulhas em cima da ombreira e do top


And sew it...
E só costurar...


Done!!! :)))
Pronto!!! :)))

I`m getting more and more addicted to shoulder pads! I didn`t really like them, this is why I started this "test" with small pads. This was the first time I sewed them on a top!! But I think the result is acceptable ;) So as you can imagine, I`m hoping so much (!!!) that they won`t get off after washing :D 
If you want to try this at home, and it would your first time to sew shoulder pads (like it was mine) take a look at the video below, it shows really good how to do it :)
Soon I`ll post a picture from me wearing it. 
Hope you liked it and if you want to try it at home I wish you luck and hope you`ll have fun :)

kisses, Gio

FOLLOW ME/CURTIR FACEBOOK 
Tradução:

Estou ficando cada vez mais viciada em ombreiras!! Normalmente eu não curto muito, por isso começei esse "teste" com ombreiras pequenas. :) Foi a primeira vez que eu costurei elas em uma blusa!! Mas acho que deu muito certo ;) Então vocês podem imaginar que estou esperando muuuuito que elas não vão cair depois de lavar :D 
Se vocês tentarem em casa, (e não sabem costurar ombreiras como eu não sabia ^^) dão uma olhada nesse video a baixo, pois ele mostra direitinho como fazer :)
Em breve vou mostrar fotos de mim usando a blusa :)
Se você quiser tentar em casa te desejo bom divertimento e boa sorte!! :)

beijos, Gio



Comments

  1. great post, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite experts of this
    sector don't understand this. You should continue your writing.

    I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!


    Also visit my page :: Adobe photoshop cs6 Portable,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2