Yesterday`s outfit "Leopard ballerinas"









Finally I got to post a look! Really guys I am SO sorry, but it was a bit hard for me in the past days to take photos of my looks!! ^^ And I tried many times to take photos by myself, but it really doesn`t work! 
I hope you like this one, I`m so in love with my new necklace! And my new denim shirt and my ballerinas.....(but they really hurt) :)
I`m quite busy these days, because I`m learning for my tests and looking for a job and, and, and.... So please don`t be mad if I can`t post so often, I`ll do my best! :)
Have a nice day! 
(by the way, I like to mention how many degrees there were at the day when I dressed the outfit in my labels list, because I always dress according to the weather, maybe this will also help you)  




I was wearing:
Colcci jeans
Lee denim shirt
H&M jacket
Corelli ballerinas
Bijou Brigitte necklace


FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER/BLOGLOVIN`



Tradução:

Até que enfim eu consegui fazer uma foto do meu último look! Mesmo gente, desculpa que eu não estou conseguindo postar muito, é que tava difícil postar para mim nos últimos dias... Eu também sempre preciso de algúem para fazer as fotos (de mim) e isso também não é sempre facíl ^^ 
Tomara que vocês gostaram desse look, eu estou super apaixonada no meu novo colar! E na minha nova blusa, e nas minhas sapatilhas....(mas elas machucão muito) :)
Eu estou muito occupada esses dias, estudando, procurando trabalhao...então por favor não fiquem chateados se eu não postar muito, vou tentar o melhor!!!
Tenhem um bom dia!

bjs Gi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2