Last Weekend



Hofburg 



Me being attacked by tons of beautiful balloons :D 


Me and my mum taking a small break at "freshii" 


Very beautiful arrangement after a wedding at St. Peter`s Church in Vienna


Me next to Schönbrunn palace


Very nice bar with an amazing ceiling at the "Museums Quartier"



Me and my mum at the "Museums Quartier"


Sushi night :D


The entrance to the Sofitel Hotel


At the restaurant on top



Awesome view!!!!! 



How amazing is this ceiling?? ;)




Me and my mum <3


This weekend my mum visited me at my apartment in Vienna. We had one of the most spectacular weekends ever! So much fun, doing great things, visiting lovely places...At this point I want to thank her again for giving me the opportunity to experience all of this.
On Monday morning we had breakfast at the restaurant of the Sofitel hotel in Vienna. How amazing is this ceiling??? :D And even more, the view is incredible and design of the place..!! I really really loved it there! 
At night the ceiling is illuminated, these days I look forward to go there at this time of the day and I`ll show you of course the pictures.
Have a great week or should I better say half-week..? :D 


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN`
you won`t regret it ;)

I was wearing:
Lee denim shirt
black top with sequins: DIY
H&M black skirt, white top, scarf, purple top, red top, jeans shorts
miss sixty jeans
chilli beans sunglasses
SCHUTZ peep toes





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2