Today`s outfit




jacket, pants:H&M/ shoes: Deichmann/ pullover: Benetton/ rings: Bijou Brigitte/ bag: New Yorker/ scarf: Colcci (old) 









My boyfriend isn`t at home this week, so I had to take the photos by myself (I actually don`t like  to do this :/) and sorry that some got a bit fuzzy. 
What do you think about the red shoelaces on my boots? I liked it very much and I got tons of glances at the "Mariahilferstraße" I think this is a good sign ;)
Remember THIS post, ELLE trend theme about wardrobes? I tried it out this week and look how amazing my closet looks like! I really suggest you to try it out! ;) It is also much easier now to choose my outfits!

By the way I just recognized that my metallic pink cellphone case from H&M fits to the Burberry trenchcoat collection SS13!! :D


I believe everyone of you already saw the fashion show, but for those who still didn`t here it is and it is really worth seeing it!!! I get always goose bumps when I see it...And the music...amazing <3 
Have a nice evening!



Meu namorado não está aqui essa semana então tive que tirar as fotos do meu outfit eu mesma (normalmente eu não gosto muito de fazer isso) e desculpa que algumas fotos ficaram um pouco borradas.
O que vocês achem do cadarço vermelho nas botas??? :D Eu gostei muito, e todo mundo ficou olhando na "Mariahilferstraße" acho que foi um bom sinal ;)
Vocês lembram DESSE post? ELLE "trendtheme" sobre guarda roupas? Eu tentei no meu e ficou um máximo! Mesmo, vocês tem que tentar também! É bem mais fácil agora de escolher um look.

Acabei de perceber que a minha capinha em um rosa-metalico para celular combina com a nova coleção da Burberry de "trenchcoats" 
Se vocês ainda não conhecem o show, vão ter que assistir, fico sempre arrepiada quando vejo! E a música...lindo <3  Coloquei aqui para vocês.

bjs Gi

Comments

  1. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up with the good work! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much guys for the lovely comments!!! every single one makes me so happy!
    following you all back!
    kisss Gio <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have great blog! love your style, you look beautiful!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a nice day,
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog!!:) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want .)
    http://anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath