Back in Europe


After a month I spent in Brazil, I`m back to beautiful (but unfortunately cold) Europe now. But already missing my family like crazy!
Spending time in Brazil is always wonderful but this time it was really very, very special. 
For the first time in, I think about 10 years (?) I was able to spent Christmas with my family again!! 
And not only that, after Christmas time we went to a trip, where we had the craziest adventures, and my grandparents where the whole with us and passed through all this, too!! 
Than I got to know my cousin, who is 3 months old now. 
And there was of course this lovely hot Brazilian summer I missed for so long!!!
I want to thank my mum here again, for making this all possible for me. 
I`m sorry I didn`t post outfit photos, but there was really no time. The 4 weeks passed by so fast and I needed this time with my family!
But of course I got some new sunglasses from Chili Beans, which I still have to show you. (When I get my suitcase ;)) 


Depois de um mês que passei no Brasil estou de volta a bonita (mas infelizmente fria) Europa. Mas já com a maior saudade da minha família...
Passar tempo no Brasil é sempre maravilhoso, tipo assim de um jeito que eu nem quero mais voltar, mas essa vez foi mesmo muito muito especial!!!
Pela primeira vez desde, acho que mais ou menos 10 anos, eu pude passar o natal com a minha família denovo! 
E nem é só isso. Depois do natal vizemos uma viajem juntos, aonde passamos por aventuras loucas e os meus avós toparam com tudo!!! 
E claro esse calor brasileiro, que estava sentindo muito falta.
Quero agradecer aqui a minha mãe denovo, por ter feito isso possível para mim. 
Desculpa por não ter escrito posts do meus looks, mas tava tudo tão corrido e eu precisava muito passar tempo com a minha família..
Mas claro comprei denovo um óculos de sol da Chili Beans, que ainda tenho que mostrar para vcs (quando a minha mala chegar ;)) 
Agora estou aqui, escutando Nova Brasil FM, comendo feijão e farofa para matar a saudade..



Comments

  1. Your home (if that is your home? :D ) looks lovely! Welcome back in Europe! ;)

    Jennifer
    The White Studio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that`s so nice :D and yes it`s my home :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2