NYFW: BCBG Max Azria fashion show


Fashion week just started again in New York and although I can`t take part of it, unfortunately :(, I`m very excited about it. 
I can`t wait to see Burberry`s fashion show in London and Chanel`s show in Paris! 
Which shows are you guys so excited to see? 
This video is from the BCBG Max Azria show, the one I loved most from the shows I saw (till now) from the New York fashion week. Especially the skirts I loved so much! And those prints...so beautiful! What do you think about it?

This week the MQ Vienna fashion week will start and I`m so excited!
I`ve already been there last year, where I even got the opportunity to sit front row! :D 
But I am also going totally crazy about which outfit I`m going to wear :D Although I think I have already chosen the perfect one, which also includes my BCBG Max Azria bag, by the way ;) 

With this post I also want to tell you that I am SO sorry about not being able to post more often these days, but I am really working a lot and when I am not working I have to study for a very important test! But I`m trying my best! 
And this week you may reckon that there is a Vienna fashion week+outfit post to come ;) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath