From toscana with love



Love for Italy. Hi folks, I know it`s been a while again (waaaaay too long), one of the reasons is: you can`t imagine how long it took me to upload this post! 

I know we are living in the 21st century, anyway it took me a very long time to get my first smartphone (!), for many reasons. Now that I have one and it`s camera is much better than my old Fuji I`m only taking pictures with it. 
So I tried so many times to upload the pictures on the blog and it never worked! Till now! 

Okay lets get to this post: It means a lot to me!
First, I have always wanted to add some posts about art to the blog. And this is going to happen in this post, but especially in some next posts. 
I`ve been to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, when a dream came true for me, and I can`t wait to share with you my favorite paintings which are located there. 
I was jumping like a little child through the gallery, so happy about all the beautiful paintings, which I know all from my studies...

Second: I looooooooove Italy, I love their food, drinks, people, weather, landscape, language, everything! 

Third: I love Italy and their language so much, that I decided to start studying Italian from next semester on. I`ve always wanted to be fluent in 4 languages, so this is another dream come true for me! :) 

Enjoy the pictures below from my stay in Italy in April.


Paixão pela Itália. Eu gente, eu sei que já faz muito tempo de novo (muuuuito tempo), umas das razões é que me custou muito tempo para abaixar as fotos desse post! Até que enfim funcionou agora! 

Eu sei que agente vive no século 21, mesmo assim eu tenho meu primeiro smartphone só desde Abril desse ano! Como ele faz fotos bem mais lindas do que a minha Fuji, só fico tirando fotos com ele. Então eu tentei várias vezes de abaixar as fotos e nunca funcionou.

Mas o mais importante: Vamos falar sobre esse post, que significa um monte para mim!
Primeiro: Eu sempre quis adicionar um pouco de arte no blog, o que eu vou começar com esse post e continuar nos próximos! :) 
Eu fui para Galleria degli Uffizi em Florença e estou louca para compartilhar com vcs os meus pintores/quadros preferidos! Eu estava que nem uma criança pulando de um lado para o outro, não aguentando quanta arte linda e praticamente todas que eu conheço por causa do meu estudo!

Segundo: Eu aaaaaaaamo a Itália! Amo tudo, comida, bebida, paisagem, a língua, as pessoas...a arte Italiana! 

Terceiro: Eu amo essa língua tanto que decidi estudar ela a partir do semestre que vem! :D Assim espero ser um dia fluente em uma 4a língua, o que é um sonho meu faz tempo!

Curtem as fotos lindas a baixo da minha estada na Itália em Abril desse ano!



Our home for one week


I did sports every day! Which I am really not used to... 




Beautiful Pitiglano






Best ice cream in Suvereto




Some Aperol in San Vincenzo




Florence!
:)
 Giotto (one of my favorite painters) planned the Campanile. 


"Paradise door" from Ghiberti of the baptistery.


Piazza della Signoria


Cosimo I from Giambologna.


Ratto delle Sabine, Giambologna.




Uffizi!!!!! :D 




View from Pizza del Michelangelo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath